Shree Salasar Balaji Mandir
Shree Salasar Balaji Temple in India is an important religious place for Hanuman-devotees.
Shree Salasar Balaji Temple is located in Churu district of Rajasthan and attracts innumerable devotees throughout the year. This is the only temple of Hanuman ji in India, which has the beard and moustache.
Every year two fairs are organized in Salasar Dham on “Sharad Purnima and Chaitra Purnima (Hanuman Janmotsav)”. This holy place is entirely devoid of pomposity. Here only the devotee has a direct relationship with the Lord.
The development for the convenience of all the devotees coming to Salasar Dham is taken care of by “Shree Hanuman Seva Samiti” through “Shree Balaji Mandir”.
In the world famous Siddhpeeth Shree Salasar Dham, more than 125 Dharamshalas equipped with modern amenities provides lodging and other basic services to the visitors and there are many restaurants for food.
M/S Shree Pujari Mandal Ishwar Das Ji Ki Shakha is Registered Owner of This Website who managing all social media platform of Salasar Balaji.
- Official Social Media
- Shree Balaji Maharaj Live Streaming will be available only on authrized links. And it is Copyright with Salasar Balaji Mandir.
- Timing of Shree Balaji Darshan at temple is from 6:00 AM till 8:45 PM.
- Aarti Timings of Shree Salasar Balaji Maharaj:- Mangala Aarti- 5:30 AM, Sandhya Aarti- 7:10 PM and Shayan Aarti- 10:00 PM.
- According to the Corona Guidelines issued by the Government of Rajasthan, the darshan of Shri Salasar Balaji Maharaj will start again for the devotees from Tuesday, February 01, 2022.
- Shivratri 2022 – The auspicious day of Maha Shivratri will be celebrated on 1st March 2022